23 – 24 September 2023, 25 – 26 November 2023, 28 – 29 October 2023
STEP 1 : THE D. LEARN TOOLKIT
A process of creative problem solving which helps one in creating human-centered products, services and processes. It not only helps one to solve the problem but also helps one in identifying the right problem and empathising with their consumer.
1. We offer you an experiential course wherein you would get the opportunity to implement your learning through a real-world business problem because often with Design Thinking one of the major obstacles faced is during implementations.
2. Our trainers are not just design thinking practitioners, they also bring with them vast amounts of experience spanning different sectors and markets.
3. We offer you a set of the most powerful design thinking tools from a plethora of tools available in the world today, to help you solve problems in a simple way which otherwise look complex and multifaceted.
This is a two-step certification program:
Certification of workshop completion:
After attending the 2-day workshop.
Certification of project completion:
The second is a certification of completion, given after fulfillment of D.Learn, which is the post-workshop engagement project. For more details, please download our brochure.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, it enables you to create desirable solutions.
2. Equips you with skills to solve difficult problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework which otherwise looks very complex.
3. There is a plethora of design thinking tools and techniques available which could prove to be overwhelming for a design thinker. We offer you a set of 36 most powerful methods that could be combined depending on your need and the complexity of the situation to produce effective and human-centric solutions.
There are no eligibility criteria for the workshop, thus people from all backgrounds and designations attend the workshop.