Alok has previous professional experience in Advertising (P&G – Procter and Gamble), new media publishing and exhibition Design. He initiated the Belgian presence of Interaction Design Association, IxDA and serves on the IxDA board of directors.
- Alok Nandi is principal at Architempo, active as creative director, UX strategist and interaction Designer.
- He is also president of IxDA, Interaction Design Association.
- Leading design teams of publishing companies in Belgium and France (Casterman, the publisher of Adventures of Tintin; groupe Flammarion)
- He got involved in R&D programs to explore storytelling with technologies, AR & VR installations for museums and public places.
- He launched PechaKucha Night in Brussels in 2007 and is a regular speaker in international conferences/events.
- He is visiting professor at the Institut Paul Bocuse in Lyon, with hospitality/culinary professionals.
- He was Japan Foundation Fellow in 1996, working on Japanese movies. He also coproduced a featurelength documentary on/in Mongolia screened in 45+ international festivals and25+ TV channels.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aloknandi/