By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices described in this Policy. Q-Glue reserves the right to alter this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Site. This Policy was last revised on January 15, 2009.
1. Information we Collect
Q-Glue collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages, complete a registration form or other submission form, or request or buy goods, services, or other information from us.
Q-Glue uses this information to provide you with services, or information that you request. When visitors specifically request information from us through the Site Q-Glue may use your information to provide you with information reports as well as information about services offered by Q-Glue Companies. To stop getting general e-mails or communications from Q-Glue, simply tell us so in a reply to any e-mail we send you.
2. Information Related to Employment
This Site has registration forms you can use to send your resume or CV to us and to receive a username and password. These forms require you to give us your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. Q-Glue may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You will be able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with a Q-Glue Company.
We will use your name, username, and e-mail address to contact you regarding any positions (at Q-Glue or another Q-Glue Company) that interest you.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Q-Glue will not share this information with any other person, company or organization, except as stated below and under the following circumstances:
1. Q-Glue Companies who will also use your information only in accordance with this Policy
2. Third parties providing services to you pursuant to your agreement with Q-Glue, or Q-Glue Companies or as may be required by law.
3. With companies in the course of business transfers where customer and user information is one of the transferred business assets. If any Q-Glue Company or substantially all of any Q-Glue Company’s assets were acquired, such information would be one of the transferred assets.
4. Q-Glue may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of the legal rights of Q-Glue or Q-Glue Companies or its affiliates, customers, or suppliers, other users of this Site, or the public; or in order to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
5. Q-Glue may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
4. Your Rights
You may review and approve the information collected about you in our database upon request. Upon request, we will remove information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our database might come from some sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists.
5. Opting Out
A user can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics opt Out Browser add on. You can also opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com
6. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice (such as is the case with White Papers and Web Seminars). This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. External Sites
Kindly contact us for any questions or clarifications regarding this policy.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy.