Navyug founded QAI India in 1993, after completing his PhD from the University of Rochester, USA. Under his stewardship, QAI has grown from a single location entity to a global organization. Navyug has been one of the pioneers and remains a strong evangelist of Operational Excellence. He has been recognized as one of the 50 leaders who have shaped the Indian IT-BPO industry and is an acknowledged thought leader in the area of Performance Improvement – exemplified in his vision for QAI.
- Angel Investor
- Startup Advisor and Board Member to Multiple Startups.
- Charter Member TIE, TIE is worlds largest Entrepreneur Network.
- Program Lead NASSCOM’s Orbit Shift – attempt to provide a platform to help companies either at inflection point or desirous of expansion or mired in a stagnant situation bring about a radical shift in their functioning.
- Past Co-chair of TIE-CON, Asia’s largest conference on Startups and Entrepreneurship.
- Key fact in IIT-TIE Startup Accelerator Program, a practical approach to understanding, designing and testing business models. It includes analyzing existing business models , developing a strategy for new startup venture, and creating building blocks.
- Jury on Lets Venture Startup Awards
- Jury Member of NASSCOM’s Emergent 50 Startup Awards.