Arvind is a strategic innovator and brand consultant. He consults on service & business innovation and branding, design and tech. He teaches at premier institutes in India & overseas—and has been involved in several startups, including an environmental NGO, a museum on conflict, a skilling initiative and a design-led business incubator.
While at Ogilvy he led the corporate rebranding of ICICI and also co-founded the Deccan Centre for Innovation & Design
He has been invited to a lot of institutions such as IIT-G to advise on its BTech program, Impact Business Leaders, University of Stellenbosch, ISB, Ambedkar University and Startup Village to lead programs on Design and Business Innovation.
- Tenure as Senior Faculty & Dean (Research) at Srishti,
- Launched a ‘breakthrough‘ innovation + brand consultancy that works with corporates, NGOs as well as startups.
- Co-founded the Deccan Centre for Innovation & Design [DCID].
- Creative Director at Ogilvy, where he led the corporate rebranding of ICICI.
- First HP Labs-Srishti Research Chair and was on the steering group of the Nokia-Srishti Design Research Lab.
- Board of QUEST Alliance
- Advisory Board of USID Foundation
- Advised IIT-G on its BTech program, and by Impact Business Leaders, University of Stellenbosch, ISB, Ambedkar University and Startup Village to lead programs on Design and Business Innovation.