Kshitij is a MIT TR35 “Most Innovator of the Year” Under The Age of 35, co-founder of the MIT Media Lab India Initiative and was also on the Forbes 30 under 30 list for 2018. He is a double graduate from Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology program and the MIT Media Lab.
- With MIT he has led numerous Design Thinking and Innovation across the world to create an anti-disciplinary, learning by doing environment pioneered at the MIT Media Lab.
- His curriculum developed at MIT has been deployed across Fortune 500 companies and top universities across spectrum enabling a new generation of innovators and spin-offs to tackle some of the hardest problems affecting these organizations.
- He co-founded healthcare AI company while at Stanford that got acquired by a leading hospital chain in the Silicon Valley.
- He has numerous publications and patents to his name and his inventions have been showcased across Forbes, USA Today, WIRED, TechCrunch amongst others.
- He currently divides his time between his company Tesseract Inc. – MIT spin-off creating AR and Holographic Glasses and working with numerous organization to enable them to usher in the new era of Design Thinking and Cutting Edge Technologies.
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kshitij-marwah-3a854a4b/